Friday, June 1, 2012

Crossdressed in my Punjabi Tuition teacher's clothes

This is a real story with some fantasies attached to it. It happened when I was in std 12th and I used to go to Science tuition in the evenings. My Tuition teacher was a Punjabi lady who used to stay with her husband. She was a perfect punjabi woman who always dressed up in tight salwar kameez. Shw was a bit plump. Her figure was 40-32-38.
So many times, I had masturbated thinking about her.
One day, it was raining heavily. So I called up my teacher and she told if I can come down in this rain, then I can. So I went to her home. But I couldn't see anyone else there as it was raining heavily, no one came.

I was also wet from head to toe. I went inside and saw my teacher having a cup of tea. Shw was surprised to see me. She told "You shouldn't have come, see you are wet."
I told "Its okk maam, no problem"
I noticed that she was wearing a black and silver color punjabi salwar kameez. And when she was about to get up from her chair, I saw her cleavage. It was so hot. She told me "Wait here, you are completely wet. I'll keep some clothes in the bathroom, go and change."

After 5 mins, I entered the bathroom. I was surprised with what clothes my teacher had kept for me. I saw a black panty, a Blue colored punjabi Kameez which had a zip at the back and a blue colored patiyala pant. She called from outside "sorry, you have to wear these clothes for some time."

Ohh my God!! I thought how our wildest dreams come true in the strangest ways. I was so happy, I removed my clothes. I took the panty in my hand.. so soft.. silky.. I smelt it, It had a female aroma. I was overwhelmed. I wore the panty and my penis felt great. It feels so good when you cross dress in a woman's clothes. Then I started wearing the Blue patiyala pant. it had elastic so no need to tie it. I wore it. I was feeling good. I thought how good it would have been if Maam had kept a bra also. But no problem, I came outside the bathroom, I didn't wear the kameez.

My teacher saw me and told "Dear, wear that kameez, you will catch cold!!"
I told coming near to her "maam, its a very good feeling when I wear your clothes. I really feel very happy. Can I ask you for a favour? don't get mad at me. I am wearing your panty and it is giving me a very feminine feeling. I want to wear a bra also. Any bra of Yours"

My teacher smiled mischieviously. She went inside and came out with a black padded bra. She gave it to me. I started wearing the bra and it was too big in size. It perfectly fit me. Then I asked maam to make some fake breasts. "Maam, I am feeling like I am you. I want to get big breasts like you. Can I make fake breasts?"
Maam told "Ok, you can"

I took two dupattas and folded them nicely in round balls and fake big fake boobs. Then I started wearing the cotton silk Punjabi Kameez. I wore it and maam zipped it from the back. Waao, it was feeling so good. I was feeling like a Punjabi woman. My penis had become rock hard inside the panty.
Then we sat on the sofa.

I told maam "please don't tell anyone, I never get chance to wear such sexy punjabi dresses."

Maam said "Do you like wearing these clothes?"
I said "Yes, but I never thought that I would wear your dress someday. And I am feeling very good, but I cannot control my emotions. I am feling very horny. I can't control. Maam, Can I masturbate now? I have to masturbate, its making me mad. Can I see you sitting at the sofa while I masturbate. I wont touch you, promise"

Maam told "okk"

As soon as she said OKK, I lowered the patiyala pant. Then I lowered the panty. It felt so good when My penis came into action, ohh god it was so hard. I looked at my teacher, held my penis in my hand and started presing it. OHH.. I thought how wonderful it would have been If I was this lady teacher and her husband would come and fuck me hard. I kept thinking this, and kept on masturbating slowly. Suddenly Maam bent lower and made me see her cleavage. I couldn't control my self and I went to her and grabbed her boobs and started pressing them. She didn't resist.

Then She also removed her patiyala and she was not wearing any panty. I started kissing her deeply. Ohh god her pussy was so wet, I grabbed her thighs and started pushing my rock hard dick into her. Her pussy hole was so big, so hot and so wet. I kept licking her cleavage and started fucking her madly. I told her "I will take out all my hot sperms in your pussy. It is so hot."

I kept on fucking her for 10 mins and then I was about to cum. I started fucking her madly when I was about to spurt out sperms and she was liking it.
I took out all my sperms inside her.

From that day I used to visit her so many times while she gave me so many clothes to wear and we fucked for long hours.

If you want to connect with me, follow me on twitter @mycdstories or else be my friend on Google +

Get all stories delivered to your inbox. Enter E-Mail